Awww! They all look so cute! And Bahiyyeh is so sweeeeet!!! We miss her... and every once in a while Sofia and I laugh when we remember when she was learning to say "por favor" and could only say "payaya"! hahahaha... I'm so glad I caught that on video :-)
Bahiyyeh joon... just wanted to let you know.. Sofia and I were walking down the street yesterday and very randomly she said to me, "mama, I love Bahiyyeh" :-D So do I!!! We miss you guys! But we'll see you again VERY soon!
2 comments:
Awww! They all look so cute! And Bahiyyeh is so sweeeeet!!! We miss her... and every once in a while Sofia and I laugh when we remember when she was learning to say "por favor" and could only say "payaya"! hahahaha... I'm so glad I caught that on video :-)
Bahiyyeh joon... just wanted to let you know.. Sofia and I were walking down the street yesterday and very randomly she said to me, "mama, I love Bahiyyeh" :-D So do I!!! We miss you guys! But we'll see you again VERY soon!
Post a Comment