Hello Everyone,
Here I am going to post some videos of my life; but before starting with the most recent ones, I will start with a quick review of the past Two Years. As you know pictures will continue being displayed in Shutterfly.
One of the videos above is from the first trip I made to Chicago on July 2006. I am playing Pick a boo with mami and aunty Faranak. In the other video I am playing with Sofia and Emilka Sofia's Best friend. It was really fun! They treated me as their own baby.
Hola a Todos,
Aqui voy a poner algunos videos de mi vida, pero antes de iniciar con los mas recientes, empezare con un breve recorrido de los primeros dos a~os de mi vida. Las fotos las seguiran viendo en shutterfly.
Estos primeros videos son de mi primer viaje a Chicago, en julio del 2006. Estoy jugando a las escondidas con mi mami y tia Faranak. En el otro video estoy jugando con Sofia y Emilka, la mejor amiga de mi prima. Realmente fue divertido. Me trataron como a su propia bebe!
1 comment:
YAY!!!!! Great to see you blogging Bahiyyeh joon! I'm so excited to see more photos and videos! I love you so much and I often talk about "Bahiyyeh joon" with mama :)
Love, your cousin in India,
Sofia
Post a Comment